

3 points from Amy's drawing:
- no outlines
- can see bone structure more clearly
- better line quality
I felt as though I used the long axis line, however, the cross contour lines could be improved, I'm not to how much I even use them. Instead, my figure tends to get a little heavily outlined at times. I think I tend to get fairly good line quality, but that could use some more variation, I think some get too dark too quick. I place the rib cage and pelvis, however at times I have a hard time understanding the angles and where they really fit in, I have been somewhat successful in placing them, I just don't know how accurate it is. I did not use the space of the page to it's greatest advantage. When drawing in class I was not considering them as possible finished successful drawings but I think it's important to consider it all even if it is a sketch. I hope to consider this element much more throughout the class.
No comments:
Post a Comment